Friday, April 29, 2016

Improve your travel experience!

Leave your world behind
Discount Airline Tickets
Discount Ticket For Sale
By checking out airline ticket prices plan out
your next holiday and how to get there.
Search results for:
Cheap Flight Tickets





To Un-subscribe







"When lie needed his election funding* he came to me. I did his dirty work distributing liquor all over the state. Mow he screws me' 'YOB will cpme out of it, Shukla-ji* yon always do" 'Nobody gives a fuck about cleaning the Ganga. Everyone made money on that plan. So why me? I didn't have an answer, I felt a tinge of guilt Maybe Raghav did it to Slmkl&ii. because he wanted to get even with me. Or maybe it was my Imagination. Raghav would expose anyone be could. "You run GangaTech properly, okay? I dorft want any rood, from here to reach there' he said- 'Of course, sir* 1 said Anyway, you are here, sir, We have big growth ''Hie/11 lock me up,' he said calmly* decades in politics making him wise enough to forecast events, 'What?' I said, shocked, "Once I resign, I have no power, Many MLAs have made money in the GAP scam. Before it spreads, they will lock me op to show they have taken action, 5 "You are the MLA S Shukla-ji. The police cannot touch you, 1 1 said. 'They will If the CM asks them. I will go in for a while, Fay my dues if I ever vmnt a comeback,' The thought of my father-figure and mentor going to jail unsettled me, I had very few people in life I could call my own. Shukia-ji counted as one of them, 'Waif here,' Shufcla-ji said and got up. He went into his bedroom and returned with a set of keys. 'Keep it,* he said. T can't be seen with such flashy stuff? 1 picked up the keys, They belonged to the black Mercedes. 'Your new car? I can tJI placed the keys back 011 the table, '"Keep it for me. You are like my son, I will also move some money Into the trust Make the college big! "Alone? How cm I do tha

No comments: