Tuesday, October 13, 2015

You Qualify for 2015 Federal Rebates on Solar Panels

To learn more information about this.. hurry ! Click here.
You Qualify for 2015 Federal Rebates on Solar Panels
You Qualify for 2015 Federal Rebates on Solar Panels

 Go here to stop ads.





Her warm touch melted my resolve to keep my composure. I loved her touch but I wished she would remove her fingers. I didn’t know if I could hold back my tears anymore. ‘Please,’ I said. It sounded needy. I hated myself for saying it. ‘Madhav, I’m not angry with you anymore. It is anyway not possible for us to be friends again. I am leaving.’ ‘What?’ ‘I’m leaving college.’ ‘What? Like quitting?’ She nodded. ‘I’m dropping out.’ ‘You’re in the second year. You won’t finish your degree?’ ‘Never cared much for formal education.’ I looked at her, shocked. ‘Of course, I can say that because my dad’s rich. It’s okay if you think that I’m a quitter.’ ‘No, I didn’t think that. All I’m thinking is, why?’ She shrugged. ‘You’re dropping out of St. Stephen’s. There must be a reason.’ Our eyes met. Maybe it was my imagination but, for a moment, I felt the same connection to her as I had in the past. ‘I don’t think you want to know.’ ‘I do,’ I said. ‘Of course I do.’ ‘You will judge me.’ ‘Have I ever?’ She kept quiet. ‘Riya, have I ever judged you? You judged me and threw me out of your life.’ ‘Madhav, please.’ ‘Let’s not go there. Yeah, fine. Anyway, are you still thinking about quitting or is it final?’ ‘Pretty final.’ ‘Why?’ She took a deep breath. ‘Open the glove box.’ ‘What?’ She pointed to the storage box below the dashboard. Puzzled, I reached over and opened it. It had three red cardboard boxes inside. ‘Take one,' she said. I picked up a box and sat back on my seat. The velvet-lined red box had golden leaves embossed on it. ‘Open it.’ I switched on the reading light on my side of the car. I lifted the red-gold lid of the box. Inside, I found a red envelope on top of a silk pouch.The card and the pouch had ‘R and R’ on it. ‘What?’ I said. She gestured with her eyes that I look further. I held the envelope in one hand and the pouch in the other. The pouch contained pieces of chocolate wrapped in silver pap

No comments: