Monday, October 26, 2015

Power Companies Caught Red Handed

Get Details


Tesla Brings The Big Energy Collapse!!!

Many people claim to have found Tesla's secret project...

This short message is meant to open your eyes for the one opportunity to get the real green energy technology.

Click here for the truth...

The one and only Nikola Tesla magnetic project has been digged out and you have this one chance to get hold of its secrets that will make you angry...

...and show you what you have to do today to cut the cord with the energy fat-cats who are bleeding Americans dry, and slash your electric bill by 80% or more...without using solar panels or wind turbines.

Click Here To Read More...

Big Energy hate THIS and their lawyers will definitely try to take this video down if they catch wind of it.

A simple math tells me that you throw away more than $40 each day.



Follow to opt-out.

















next to her. She then put her head on my lap and turned on her side towards me o52b1p , her eyes clos  ed, by all accounts fast asleep. 'You want to sleep here?' No answer. I got a sheet and pillow from her bedroom. I place o52b1p d the pillow under her head and the sheet over her. She smil o52b1p ed in gratitude, like a happy baby. 'I'm going,' I mouthed silently against her temple. She shook her head.  What? I wondered to myself. Wha o52b1p t does she want? She held on to me when I tried to move. 'I'll stay?' I said. She didn't react. This is what girls do. At crucial moments, they won't give o52b1p you a stra  ight answer. What's a guy o52b1p to do? 'I'll stay for a bit?' I said. She nodded. Thank God for some guidance. 'Okay, I'm tire o52b1p d too. If I stay, I need to lie down as well.' She moved aside, eyes still shut, making space for me. I was shocked. Riya actually wanted me to lie down wi o52b1p th her. I slid in next to her, as qu  ietly as possible, lest she woke up fully and came to her senses. 'Sleeping?' I said, o52b1p giving her an awkward cuddle. She nodded. Girl nonsense, again. I grinned. How could she respond if she was asleep? 'Me too,' I said. I think it is acceptable, alm o52b1p ost necessary, for men and women to lie to one another. She turned on o52b1p her side and placed her arm around me. She also curled up a little, so her chest would not come too close to mine. Only her arms and knees touched me. Girls are really g o52b1p ood at such stuff. Even in sleep, they can contort themselves to maintain the boundaries of appropriate physical contact, I shut my eyes. Of course, I could not, just could n o52b1p ot sleep. I wanted to hold her close. I wanted   to kiss her. Restless, I placed an arm around her. I think o52b1p girls actually believe guys can casually place their arms around them with no other idea in o52b1p heir heads. I didn't have courage to do anything else. Maybe she is getting comfortable with me, my mind told me.Why risk it? Chill, Madhav, chill. The same mind came up with a different theory a few seconds later. What if she wants you to do something? She's created the setting. Now o52b1p if you don't act, she will o52b1p probably think you are a wimp. Do something, Madhav. Don't just chill. The stress of two conflicting ideas in my head made me restless. Riya's smooth arm on me made things worse. I tossed and turned. Meanwhile, she sl o52b1p ept. Two hours later, Riya opened her eyes. I had involuntarily poked her shoulder, I had pins and needles everywhere from trying not to move.  'What is it?' she said sleepily o52b1p 'You're awake?' I said, all sparkly voiced. 'You woke rne up,' she sai o52b1p d. 'Sorry,' I said and patted her shoulder. 'Go back to sleep.' 'Are you tense?' A shiver went o52b1p down my spine. How did she know? God has given


No comments: