Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Choose from tons of newly added jobs

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.

Get Details


Choose from tons of newly added jobs

 See new jobs available!



 To opt-out visit here








You okay?’ I s v40oml aid. He had paused to wipe his tears. I gave him time. He bit his lip but it was a losing battle. Soon, he was crying like v40oml a two-year-old, his tall torso v40oml slumped on the chair. ‘I don’t know why I’m crying. It was a long time ago,’ Madhav said in between sobs. ‘How long?’ v40oml ‘Two years and three months. Three and a half months, actually.’ ‘Since she left?’ ‘Ye v40oml s.’ He excused himself and went to the toilet. I made two cups of green tea. We had finished our first cup of ch v40oml i a long time ago. He came out in a few minu v40oml tes. He had washed his face. ‘Sorry,’ v40oml he said.I lost it.’ ‘Here, have some more tea.’ I gave a cup to him. He took a sip. ‘What tea is this?’ ‘Green tea.’ ‘No milk? No sugar?’ he said. He looked at me like I was a vegetarian v40oml vampire. ‘It’s good for you,’ I said. ‘Is it? Anyway, thanks,’ he said. ‘So, Madhav. What happened then? You met the broker. You saw her empty house. Then? Did you try to find her?’ He nodded. ‘I did. I called her company v40oml . They said she had submitted her resignation and left, letting go of all her benefits in return for a shorter notice period.' ‘When did she resign?’ ‘A week before writing the letter to me.’ ‘So she v40oml knew she was leaving v40oml ?’ I said. ‘Yes.When she told me to stay that night, she knew it was our last night together. She had planned it.’ He grew sad v40oml again. ‘What else did you do?’ ‘I asked the company for the list of assigned doctors. I met them. They said Riya had come only once, when she first had a cough. After that she ha v40oml d preferred to consult with her family doctors.’ ‘In Delhi?’ ‘Yes. In fact, I went to Delhi.’ v40oml ‘To look for her?’ ‘I had to v40oml go there anyway, to complete the paperwork for the grant. I went to her house. She wasn’t there.’ ‘You met her parents?’ v40oml v40oml ‘Her mother. Her father had passed away a month ago.’ v40oml

No comments: