Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Living with MS | Health and Living Resources

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.

Get Details


Living with MS | Health and Living Resources

 Relapsing MS Treatments



Go here to un-subs-cribe.









Our VIP guests qna9kd had come to the haveli for lunch. ‘What a son you have,’ Kanta aunty, one of my qna9kd mother’s childhood friends, said. ‘He deserve qna9kd s to be king. He is our asli rajkumar,’ said Bela chachi, a third cousin of my mother. I thanked my aunts for their compliments. ‘Ma, I need to go upstairs to my room.’ ‘Why? What ab qna9kd out your lunch?’ ‘I’m tired. I’ll have it later.’ qna9kd I ran upstairs and shut the door to my room. I took out the envelope again. Inside was a computer printout of a letter. Dear Madhav, qna9kd I want you to remain calm when you read this. And, if possible, be calm afterwards too. I am writing th qna9kd is letter to tell you something important. I am leaving Patna. I am not well, Madhav. I think you noticed my cough over the past month. It is not an allergy. Lung carcinoma is what the oncologist said. Lung c qna9kd ance. I don't know how.You know I don’t smoke. But sometimes it happens to non-smokers. And I had to be one of them. I don't know qna9kd why many things happened in my li qna9kd fe, actually, so maybe this is all part of the crazy plan God has for me. Marriage, divorce and disease, qna9kd all within a span of three years, The funny thing is, you came into my life at various stages too. Perhaps we were not meant to he. I must thank you for accepting me as a friend again, Madhav. qna9kd I was so lost. I made mistakes. I held so much back from you and yet you cared for me. I know you qna9kd wanted more, but I'm sorry I was unable to give it to you. The first time, it wasn’t the right time. The second time, well, I have no qna9kd time, I couldn't h qna9kd ave asked for a better two qna9kd months than those l spent in Patna. To be able to help you prepare for your speech was a wonderful and special time. The best part was that despite the challenge, you never quit. I asked you to stay back last night. I had no right to. I just felt greedy and qna9kd selfish. I wanted more of your caring, while knowing I couldn’t give you anything in return. I know what I mean to you, and if I ask you to care without being able to reciprocate myself you will. qna9kd Hence, I decided to go. I won’t make it harder for y qna9kd ou than it needs to be. I'm not one for details. Suffice to say, I have a lit qna9kd tle over three months left. The last month is supposed to be horrible. I will skip the gory parts. But trust me, you don’t want to know. qna9kd

No comments: