Thursday, October 15, 2015

Save up to 80% off your power bill

To view images please join us here.
Save up to 80% off your power bill
Save up to 80% off your power bill
Click here to opt-out.






Eyes/wide/open,/l/lay/in/bed,/staring/at/the/little/flashing/red/light from/the/smoke/detector/on/the/ceiling,/The/journals/bothered/me. Sure,/they/lay/in/the/dus 2rg6xa tbin./However,/something/about/those/torn pages,/the/dead/person/and/her/half-boyfriend,/or/whoever/he/was, intrigued/me./Dont/go/there,/I/thought,/but/my/mind/screamed/down its/own/suggestion:/Read/just/one/page. ‘Dont/even/think/about/i 2rg6xa t,/I/said/out/loud./But/thirty/minutes/later, I/switched/on/the/lights/in/my/room,/fished/out/the/journals/from/the dustbin/and/opened/the/firs 2rg6xa t/volume./Most/pages/were/too/damaged/to read./I/tried/to/make/sense/of/wh 2rg6xa at/I/could. The/first/page/dated/back/nine/years/to/1/November/2002./Riya/had written/about/her/fifteenth/birthday./One/mere/page,/I/kept/thinking./I flipped/through/the/ 2rg6xa pages/as/I/tried/to/find/another/readable/one./1 read/one/more/section,/and/then/a 2rg6xa nother./Three/hours/later,/I/had/read whatever/could/be/read/in/the/entire/set.The/room/phone/rang/at/5/a.m.,/startlin 2rg6xa g/me. ‘Your/wake-up/call,/sir,/the/hotel/operator/said. ‘I/am/awake,/thank/you,/I/said,/as/Id/never/slept/at/all./I/called/Jet Airways.‘Id/like/to/cancel/a/ticket/on/the/Patna-Mumbai/flight/this morning.Pulling/out/the/slip/of/paper/with/Madhav/s/number/from/the dustbin,/I/texted/him 2rg6xa :/We/need/to/talk./Important. At/6.30/a.m.,/the/tall,/lanky/man/was/in/my/room/once/more. ‘Make/tea/for/both/of/us./The/kettle/is/above/the/minibar. He/followed/my/instruction 2rg6xa s.The/early/morning/sun/highlighted/his sharp/features./He/handed/me/a/cup/of/tea/and/took/a/seat/diagonally opposite/me/on/the/double/bed.‘Should/I/spea 2rg6xa k/first,/or/will/you?/I/said. About?‘Riya.He/sighed.‘Do/you/think/you/knew/her/well? Yes,/he/said.‘You/feel/comfortable/talking/about/her/to/me? He/thought/for/a/few/seconds/and 2rg6xa /nodded. So/tell/me/everything./Tell/me/the/story/of/Madhav/and/Riya. A/story/that/fate/left/incomplete,/he/said.‘Fate/can/be/strange 2rg6xa /indeed. ‘Where/do/I/sta 2rg6xa rt?/When/we/first/met?‘Always/a/good/place,/I/said.

No comments: