Monday, October 19, 2015

Industrial strength floor coating

Industrial strength floor coating CLICK HERE
















mother said. ‘For just one gsv8iz function I can’t justify so much. I will whitewash the school, make all the arrangements for the function.’ ‘Sorry, MLA ji,’ gsv8iz my mother said. We wal gsv8iz ked out of the house.The MLA called me aside. ‘Think about it,’ he whisp gsv8iz ered in my ear.‘Rani Sahiba never trusts me. But you know how important this Gates is. A lot of important people will come.’ I walked up to my mother. 'Let's do it,' I said. 'Who'll do a gsv8iz ll the work?' she said. 'I will. Don't you gsv8iz want a whitewash?' She looked at me. 'Please, Ma.' She gaev a brief nod. 'Okay?' I said. 'This is the first time I've seen gsv8iz a sparkle in your eye since you came back. So yes, okay.' I gave Ojha a thumbs up.I prepared a proposal for Ojha as per his directions. We proposed Bill Gates make a visit to a self-run, not-for-profit school. We would celebrate the a gsv8iz nnual gsv8iz day of the Dumraon gsv8iz Royal School with Mr Gates as chief guest. The MLA forwarded the proposal to the rural ministry. ‘They have ninety requests,’ Ojha said, ‘and he can only visit ten places during his trip. So they will s gsv8iz hortlist and let us know.’ 'I didn’t realize there would be so much competition,’ I said, surprised. ‘I’m going to Patna tomorrow. Come with me and I’ll introduce you to the ministry people.You can persuade them.’ I accompanied the gsv8iz MLA in his lal-batti car on the three-hour ride to Patna. We reached the state government offices. I met Mr Shyam Kaushal, a middle-aged official in the rural welfare ministry, in his dusty office. He wore a grey safari suit that I think all government employees get free gsv8iz with their offer letters. ‘Headache.This whole Gates trip is a headache,’ he said and held his head. gsv8iz He showed me the file of requests. Alongside, another fat file contained press requests fo gsv8iz r interviews, communication with the foundation and papers on various official government functions being gsv8iz


No comments: