Thursday, October 15, 2015

"free energy" From A Priest's Invention

More than 180 years ago... Robert Stirling, a scottish
Clergyman took the world by surprise. He invented
something that shook the coal and energy industry to
the ground!

Stirling found a way to make an engine work literally on
thin air... with no fumes or toxic gasses!

>>>Live Footage<<<

Unfortunately, his device became the first-ever
suppressed 'free energy' generator. And only a few
people witnessed it's amazing power!

Now, for the first time, the 'misplaced' blueprints of the
Stirling Engine have been discovered and translated
into 'plain english' for the average Joe...

See how a small scale device works:

>> CLICK HERE <<

The implications are huge. With a big enough Stirling
Engine (that costs less than your monthly power bill),
you can power up all sorts of electric devices... even
an entire home. And that means you could say
"goodbye" to your electric company, and to paying
hundreds of dollars a month on expensive electricity!

Here's the link again:

>> CLICK HERE <<



 Unsub-scribe









click here to Unsub-scribe
wanted to say something sensible. I wanted to turn the tide even somewhat in my favour. Of course, God had not given me the brains to do so. Neither was my timing right. A girl giving you her wedding card is basically like a giant ‘G           ame Over’ sign flashing in a video game. It is not the time to say you want her back. Or that you love her more than anything else on earth. I wondered if I should act supportive. I wondered if I should ask her about the preparations, or if she needed any help. I stopped myself. I could not sink that low. The situation reminded me           of what my friends used to tell me. I was indeed a toy. I felt like Woody from the movie Toy Story. In the film, Woody, a neglected toy, cries alone because his owner grows up and no longer plays with           him. ‘Say something,’ she said. You bloody bitch, my impulsive mind suggested. I controlled myself. Please don’t do this. I love you so much, said the emotional side of my mind. I realized my head was           a mess right now. Given my track record, saying anything would only mean regretting it later. ‘What do I say? Surprised. Shocked. I don’t know.’ ‘People normally say congratu           lations.’ ‘Yeah,’ I said, but didn't congratulate her. ‘I hope we can move past whatever happened. We can, right?’ she said. I nodded. ‘You will come?’ ‘Where?’ ‘The wedding. I just invited you.’ I wanted to throw her over-the-top wedding invitation box-cum- card at her. ‘Let’s see,’ I said. I patted myself mentally. I had responded with

No comments: