Friday, October 16, 2015

Exclusive Women's Network

Something wrong with images below?.. You can directly go here please.

Exclusive Women's Network
Exclusive Women's Network

 To re-move your email go here.












What?' I turned to Riya. 'I told you, you don't want to know.' I composed myself and summoned the resolve to read the full card. It went like this: Shri Vishnu Somani and Shrimati Kala Devi Somani humbly invite you to the wedding of their granddaughter So. Riya Somani (d/o Mr Mahendra Somani and Mrs Jayanti Somani) with Chi. Rohan Chandak (s/o Late Shri Manoj Chandak and Jamna Bai Chandak) on 25 January 2007 at 8p.m. at the Taj Palace Hotel, Delhi Programme and RSVP details attached. Request no gifts. I didn't read the other cards in the box, which had details of the other ceremonies. I simply sat there frozen. I clutched the silk pouch like a stress ball and looked straight ahead. 'It happened so fast,' Riya said. I remained quiet. Shock waves ran through me. Numb, I traced the golden embroidery on the pouch. 'A part of me can't believe it is happening,' she said, to fill the awkward silence. 'You're getting married?' I whispered, my tone unusually calm, my gaze still averted. 'In two months,' I smirked and turned to her. 'Wow, Riya. I've never faced such a dodge, even on the basketball court.' 'What do you mean?' 'I wanted us to be friends again. But you are leaving college. Getting married.' 'That's life, I guess.' 'You're nineteen.' 'Will turn twenty after the wedding, later the same year.' 'Have you gone mad, Riya?' 'You've lost the right to talk to me like that,' she said. .

No comments: