Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Call: 8777886280 to adjust your Student Loan Repayment Plan

Call: 8777886280 to take advantage of the newer Federal Repayment plan
for students who are no longer in school but have $10,000 or more in student debt.

Fast & easy to apply!

Call Now! 8777886280

Mon - Fri (7am - 3pm PST)

Regards,
Student Loan Forgiveness






 Unsub-scribe
I had learnt about wishing people before an interview. I had even practised it. ‘Good morning, sir.’ ‘There are a few of us here,’ said the man in the middle. He seemed to be around f  ifty-five years old and wore square, black-rimmed glasses and a checked jacket. ‘Good morning, sir, sir and sir,’ I said. They smiled. I didn’t thi  nk it was a good smile. It was the high- class-to-low-class smile. The smile of superiority, the smile of delight that they knew English and I didn’t. Of course, I had no choice but to smile back. The man in the middle was Professor Pereira, the head of sociology, the course I had applied for. Pro  fessor Fernandez, who taught physics, and Professor Gupta, whose subject was English, sat on his left and right respectively. ‘Sports quota, eh?’ Prof. Pereira said. ‘Why isn’t Yadav here?’ ‘I’m here, sir,’ a voice called out from behind me. I turned around to see a man in a tracksuit standing   at the door. He looked too old to be a student but too young to be faculty. ‘This one is 85 per cent your decision,’ Prof. Pereira said. ‘No way, s  ir.You are the final authority.’ He sat down next to the professors. PiyushYadav was the sports coach for the college and sat in on all sports-quota interviews. He seemed simpler and friendlier than the professors. He didn’t have a fancy accent either. ‘Basketball?’ Prof. Fern  andez asked, scanning through my file.




No comments: