Saturday, October 10, 2015

New-Solar-Air-Lantern

I can't decide if this is crazy or genius.

Solar Air Lantern
(new) Solar Air Lantern

Check out this new survival gadget.
It's easy to use.
Just charge it in the sun. Inflate it. And light up a room.
12 hours of backup light from a single charge!

No batteries, no wires, no hassle.
And at only 1 inch tall when deflated, it stores easily in your car or go bag.
Plus, it's waterproof so you can use it in the rain, or while boating.
See 8 more uses for the amazing Solar Air Lantern

It may be the coolest camping gadget ever.
Kids love the lanterns, and they end up learning about solar energy.
The Solar Air Lantern is virtually indestructible and even floats, so
you can re-use your lantern for years to come.

This is a must-have light source! Click the link below to see how it works.

Click here







To opt-out visit here.






His friends told him to leave me alone. I followed the fat boy’s instructions and ran towards the red building. I faced the fir  st interview of my life. Three old men sat in front of me. They looked like they had not smiled since their hair had turned grey. I had learnt about wishing peop  le before an interview. I had even practised it. ‘Good morning, sir.’ ‘There are a few of us here,’ said the man in the middle. He seemed to be around fifty-five years old and wore square, black-rimmed glasses and a checked jacket. ‘Good morning, sir, sir and sir,’ I said. They smiled. I didn’t thin  k it was a good smile. It was the highclass- to-low-class smile. The smile of superiority, the smile of delight that they knew English and I didn’t. Of course, I had no choice but to smile back. The man in the middle was Professor Pereira, the head of sociology, the course I h  ad applied for. Professor Fernandez, who taught physics, and Professor Gupta, whose subject was English, sat on his left and right respectively. ‘Sports quota, eh?’ Prof. Pereira said. ‘Why isn’t Yadav here?’ ‘I’m here, sir,’ a voice called out from behind me. I turned around to see a man in a tracksu  it standing at the door. He looked too old to be a student but too young to be faculty. ‘This one is 85 per cent your decision,’ Prof. Pereira said. ‘No way, sir.You are the final authority.’ He sat down next to the professors. PiyushYadav was the sports coach for the college and sat in on all sports-quota interv  iews. He seemed simpler and friendlier than the professors. He didn’t have a fancy accent either. ‘Basketball?’ Prof. Fernandez asked, scanning through my file. ‘Yes, sir,’ I said. ‘What level?’ ‘State.’

No comments: