Saturday, October 10, 2015

Girl hacks lotto to win every time

ABC NEWS
The Barbara Walters Interview
20 Time Lotto Winner Tells Barbara His Secret

He won twice last week and even this morning - Rick sits with Barbara Walters

Revealed: What he does to win so many times

He just won his 20th lottery drawing since Feb. 1 of this year.

I was accused by the convinience store owner that I was doing something fishy...I just replied that I wasn't doing anything wrong, I just had a simple system that works every single time

We got him to share his secrets.

All his secrets revealed in this interview (VIDEO)












To stop email Visit here









I had two minutes left for my interview to start and I couldn’t ad the room. Lost, I st  opped whoever I could in the confusing corridors of St. Stephens College to ask for directions. Most students ignored me. Many sniggered. I wondered why. Well, now I know. My accent. Back in 2004, my English was Bihari. I don’t want to talk now like I di  d back then. It’s embarrassing. It wasn’t English. It was 90 per cent Bihari Hindi mixed with 10 per cent really bad English. For instance, this is what I had actually said: 'Cumty room...bat!aieyega zara? Hamara interview hai na wahan... Mera khel ka kota hai. Kis taraf hai?’ If I start speaking the wa  y I did in those days, you’ll get a headache. So I’m going to say everything in English, just imagine my words in Bhojpuri-laced Hindi, with the worst possible English thrown in. ‘Where you from, man?’ said a boy with hair longer than most girls. ‘Me Madhav Jha from Dumraon, Bihar.’ His friends laughed. Over time, I learnt that people often ask what they call a ‘rhetorical’ questionâ€"something they ask just to make a point, not expecting an answer. Here, the point was to demonstrate that I was an alien amongst the  m. ‘What are you interviewing for? Peon?' the long-haired boy said and laughed. I didn’t know enough English back then to be offended. Also, I was in a hurry. ‘You know wh  ere it is?’ I said instead, looking at his group of friends. They all seemed to be the rich, English types. Another boy, short and fat, seemed to take pity on me and replied, ‘Take a left at the corner of the main red building and you’ll find a sign for the committee room.’ ‘Thank you,’ I said.This I kn  ew how to say in English.

No comments: