Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Best Swing for Older Golfers

"I'm 66, Hitting Like I Did 40 Years Ago
Thanks to THIS Simple Swing!"

Body friendly and deadly accurate, this unconventional swing will
have you playing the best golf of your life no matter what your
age, injury or handicap
. Watch the video below to discover how.

How to Hit Longer, Straighter Shots with Half the Effort


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"I am 66 years old, and am now hitting the straightest, most consistent shots of my life. With half the effort, I am crushing the ball. I hit every fairway, and almost every green the first time out. I even hit the ball 300+ yds. on four holes. I'm truly amazed at my own play. My friends were blown away by my ball striking consistency." - Bob M.














one who runs a school in the back of beyond.’ ‘My English is still bad. I have a Bihari accent,’ he said, without a trace of self-c           onsciousness, 'French people have a French accent when they speak English,' 'My English wasn’t even English until..,' he trailed off and fell silent. I saw him swallow to keep his composure. ‘Until?’ He absently stroked the notebooks on the desk. ‘Nothing. Actually, I went to St. Stephen’s.’ ‘In Delhi?’ ‘Yes. English types call it “Steven’s”.’ I smiled. ‘And you are not one of the English types?’ ‘Not at all.’ The doorbell startled us.The waiter shifted the journals to put the sandwich tray on the table. A few sheets           fell to the floor. ‘Careful!’ Madhav shouted, as if the waiter had broken some antique crystal. The waiter apologized and scooted out of the room. I offered Madhav the clu           b sandwich, which had a tomato, cheese and lettuce filling. He ignored me and rearranged the loose sheets of paper. ‘Are you okay? Please eat.’ He nodded, His eyes still on the pages of the journal. I decided to eat, since my imposed guest didn’t seem to care for my hospitality. ‘These journals obviously mean a lot to you. But why have you brought them here?’ ‘For you to read. Maybe they will be useful            to you.’ ‘How will they be useful to me?’ I said, my voice firmer with the food inside me. A part of me wanted him out of my room as soon as possible. ‘She used to like your books. We used to read them together,’ he said in a soft voice.‘For me to learn English.’ ‘Madhav,’ I said, as calmly as possible, ‘this seems like a sensitive matter. 1 don’t want to get involved. Okay?’ His gaze remained directed at the floor.‘I don’t want the journals either,’ he said after a while. ‘That is for you to decide.' ‘It's too painful for me,’ he said. 'I can imagine.’ He stood up, presumably to leave, He           had not touched his sandwich â€"which was okay, because I could eat it after he left. ‘Thank you for your time. Sorry to have disturbed you.’ ‘It’s okay,’ I said. He scribbled his phone number on a piece of paper and kept it

No comments: