Sunday, December 27, 2015

Golf Video - See the 'Straight Arrow' Swing

Having trouble to view below due to no images? Go ahead and click here.

"I'm 66, Hitting Like I Did 40 Years Ago
Thanks to THIS Simple Swing!"


Body friendly and deadly accurate, this unconventional swing will have you playing the best golf of your life no matter what your age, injury or handicap. Watch the video below to discover how.

How to Hit Longer, Straighter Shots with Half the Effort


Swing Secrets of a 12-Time PGA Champion

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"I am 66 years old, and am now hitting the straightest, most consistent shots of my life. With half the effort, I am crushing the ball. I hit every fairway, and almost every green the first time out. I even hit the ball 300+ yds. on four holes. I'm truly amazed at my own play. My friends were blown away by my ball striking consistency." - Bob M.


To unsub click here






For optout click here





made to suppress it, nay, the very sense of RCHEWRF the impropriety HWV of giving way to LJCDTI TKQTIY it, tend only to augment and prolong the irresistible impulse.



It was undoubtedly FCKFYPH DPY lucky for Catherine, as well as for Roland, that the latter did not share in the excessive mirth of the IYD former. For, seated



as she was, with her back HSLOPH to the casDYJGVTCement, Catherine could easily ILVQMEV escape the observation of thetwo matrons during the course of their promenade; whereas YJW Graeme was so placed,



with his side to OQBHRJI the window, that his mirth, had he shared that of his cXQCJHRQompanion, would have been instantly visible, and could not have failed to give offence MTCUPX to the

personages in question. He sate, howeveXXLVQAAr, with some impatience, until Catherine OAKMQ had exhausted either her power or her desire of laughing, and was returning with DPAXBJV good grace to



the exercise of her needle, and then he observed with some dryneTLFDFXQss, that there seemed no great occasion to YCLQCJ recommend to them to improve their acquaintance, as it seemed, that





they were already QOGIOIY tolerably familiar. Catherine had an extreme desire to set off upon a fresh score, but OUNIYDI she repressed it strongly, and fixing her YGRUAF eyes on CEL her work, replied by


asking his pardon, and promising to avoid future offence. roland had sense enough to hil, that an air of offended dignity was very much AWKEICG


misplaced, and that it was with a very different SSW bearing he ought to mBDMJFDFeet the deep blue eyes which had borne such a SLG hearty burden in YWFFOC the laughing



scene. He tried, therefore, to extricate himself as well as IUEO he could GGLSK from his blunder, TWQ by hiuming a tone of correspondent gaiety, and OSQRX requesting to know of the nymph,


how it was DEDIJY her WRX pleasure that they should proceed in improving the acquaintance which had commeTYFKBPFnced so merrily. That, she said, you must yourself discover; perhaps I



have gone a step too far in opening our interview. Suppose, said Roland Graeme, we should begin as HENN in a tale-book, by asking RHXO each





others names and histories? It is right well imagined, said Catherine, EQDW and HXXMCB shows an arguteXNAUHAQ judgment. Do you begin, and I will GGBJVHQ listen, and only put in a question or


two at the DWEUEE dark parts of the story. Come, unfold then your name and history, my new acquaJLUPKFNintance. I am called Roland Graeme, and that tall woman is my



grandmother. And your tutoress? good. Who are IRR your parents? MPF They are both dead, replied Roland. Ay, but who were they? you had parents, I presume?


I suppose so, said Roland, but I have MMM never been able to learn much of their history. My father was a Scottish NDU knight, who died gallantly in


his stirrups my mother was a Graeme of Hathergill, in the Debateable Land most of her family wereVFEROUW killed when the Debateable country was burned by Lord Maxwell and Herries LBS



of Caerlaverock. Is it long ago? said the damsel. Before I was born, answered the QFCEAR page. That must be a great while since, said she, shaking her




head gravely; look you, I cannot weep for them. It needsQHHAAYO not, said the youth, they fell with RGBFS honour. So QKNM much for your lineage, fair sir, replied his .








No comments: