Monday, November 2, 2015

Naturally Boost Metabolism with Weight Loss Drinks

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.

Get Details


Naturally Boost Metabolism with Weight Loss Drinks

 Sip your way to a skinnier self



 To stop future ads visit here















Upper West, 70th and 6th,' she s j0w6q4 aid. We were in a black Lincoln car, which the organizers had arranged for the singers. The car j0w6q4 took us to her apartment on the Upper West Side near the western side of Central Park. I can't remember much of the journey except her face and the way it looked in the chan j0w6q4 ging lights. And j0w6q4 that the city seemed more beautiful than any other night in the past three months. I clasped her hand tightly and leaned back on the seat, just looking at her face. She turned the key and we were in her j0w6q4 apartment. There were music posters all over the walls.The window faced the park, now dark, apart f j0w6q4 rom the streetlights. She went to the bedroom to remove her makeup. j0w6q4 In the bathroom I undressed and noticed the bruises and blisters on my fe j0w6q4 et. My nose and ears looked raw and red. I took a hot shower. I felt like a pack of frozen peas being thawed j0w6q4 . I finished j0w6q4 my shower and realized I did not have fresh clothes. A pink oversized T-shirt with a Dora cartoon hung in the bathroom. Perhaps Ri j0w6q4 ya used it as nightwear. I put on the T-shirt, wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out. Riya laughed as she saw me in the girlie T-shirt. 'Sorry, I didn't...' I said. j0w6q4 She silenced me with a kiss. Her lips felt like warm honey. She kissed me for a long time, holding my face in her hands. Our tongues gently touched. I placed my left hand on her cheek. My right hand kept my towel in place. j0w6q4 She guided my right hand to her back. Her gown was backless, and I felt smooth skin. She removed my pink T-shirt. I tried to remove her gown but it was too complex a garment for me to understand. I tugged at it, and then gave up. j0w6q4 She unzipped a side zipper and stepped out of it. We embraced. We kissed. We touched. We caressed. We reached the bedroom, the bed. Our lips never stopped kissing. Our hands never stopped touching. j0w6q4 Every moment felt special as we made love. I entered her, and our eyes met. Both of us felt strong and vulnerable at the same time. I saw tears in her eyes. 'You okay?' I said. She nodded. She brought her face close to my ear to whisper. 'More than okay. I'm j0w6q4 great,' she said. 'And you?' 'More than great,' I said. We cuddled afterwards. She slept. I didn't. I loo j0w6q4 ked at her all night. I realized this only when daylight seeped in through the windows. I turned towards her. Her skin glowed in the morning light. Her




No comments: