Sunday, November 1, 2015

Buy contact lenses online and save!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here.

Get Details


Buy contact lenses online and save!

 Search for the cheapest contact lenses now



 Click here to un-subs-cribe.











'Is it okay? Say something,'LCSJT I said to him. 'Idiot you are, what else to say?' HMJAYShailesh smiled. Bye, Riya XWNYMSomoni, I said in my head. * 'What size? Speak louder, IIAHYO can't hear you,' I said to my mother over the phone. I had comeCEGKX to a store called Century 21 to buy gifts for people back home. 'Take large size, and get mYOQOAe a cardigan with buttons,' she said. I had brought candies for the entire school. It was not the smartest idea. I now needed a new suitcase just to carry the treats. 'Cardigan is done. Do you need anythiACDVOng else?' 'I need some bras. I heard you get good ones there.' 'Bye, Ma.'YFBIG One week before the internship ended, I handed over my final report to Olara.AGFPG 'Thank you, Madhav. I look forward to reading your work,' he said.RBIYA 'Thanks, Olara.You've been a great guideXDEEN these past few month...' 'Well, you are a bright man. Did you finally apply for a permanent position?' 'I leave for IndiEFEVVa next Sunday.' Olara smiled and patted my back. I returned to my desk. My phone had a miFXYKTssed call from a contact I had saved as 'Erica,Tribeca Nation singer'. I called her bNJAQSack. 'Hi,' I said as she picked up the call. 'Hi. Mad-dav, right?' sIQYNGhe said. 'Yes, the Indian guy you met at Tribeca Nation.' 'How are you? You were looking for someone, right?' Warmth tingled throHFHQGugh me. I told myself to calm down. I had promised Shailesh I'd quit. 'Yes. I was.' 'Any luck?'JQKPW 'Nope,' I said. 'Okay, so I don't have much. This will confuse you eAUCFSven more. But there could be a new tall Indian girl who sings.' 'What do you mean?'YMQAW 'I overheard.' 'Who from?' 'Customers at LPGNGthe bar.They spoke about this good-looking singer and were trying to guess her nationality. Indian features, but quite fair- complexioned, that's what they said. So it reminded me of you.' 'And? What else did theYVYBJy say?' 'They said she sang quite well. Jazz, a bit of rock...' 'What? No, I mean where? Where did they hear her?FKOPB Did you ask them?' 'Well, yes. They saiWBTHRd at the Union Square Farmer's Market on 14th Street.

No comments: