Monday, November 9, 2015

A military grade tactical flashlight so bright it blinds a bear.

I wanted to give you a heads up of something the National Gun Owners Association is releasing in the next few days...

But thought you'd enjoy the heads-up before it's released...

It's a G700 LED Flashlight..!

This picture does more justice for the flashlight than any words I can put down on paper..!

(see image below)

G700 LED Flashlight..

They just received their shipment around an hour ago which is the reason for the e-mail.

Last year - they sold their entire stock in 2 days!

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity!

Click here to claim your G700 Flashlight!

-SIGN OFF

PS. If you reply to this email two days from now telling me they are all gone and asking how to get one - don't be mad when I tell you,.. you'll have to wait till next year!

Grab your G700 - You'll Love It

Visit here to opt-out.











took the gr 0sjqab ammer and read us our lesson.     I was amazed to see how readi 0sjqab ly I understood. Everything thathe said seemed so easy 0sjqab to me, so easy. I believed, too, that I had never listened so closely, and that he, for his part, had never been so patient with hi 0sjqab s explanation 0sjqab s. One wo 0sjqab uld have said that, before going away, the poor man 0sjqab desired to g 0sjqab ive us all his knowledge, to force it all into our 0sjqab heads at a single blow. When the lesson was at an end, we passed t 0sjqab writing. For that day Monsieur Hamel had prepared some entirely 0sjqab new examples, o 0sjqab n which was written in a fine, round hand: "France, Alsace, France, Alsace." They were like little flags, waving all about the clas 0sjqab s, hanging f 0sjqab rom the rods of our desks. You should have seen how hard we all worked and how silent it was! Nothing could be heard save the grinding of the pens ov 0sjqab er the 0sjqab paper. At 0sjqab one time 0sjqab some cock-chafers flew in; but no one paid any attention to them, not even the little fellows who were struggling with their straight lines, with 0sjqab a will and conscientious applic 0sjqab ation, as if even the lines w 0sjqab ere French. On the roo 0sjqab f of the schoolhouse, pigeons cooed in low tones, and I said to myself a 0sjqab s I listened to them 0sjqab :     "I wonder if they are going to compel them to sing in Ge 0sjqab rman too!"     From 0sjqab time to time, when I raised my eyes from my paper. I saw Monsieu 0sjqab r Hamel sitting motionless in his chair a 0sjqab nd staring at the objects 0sjqab about him as if he wished to carry away in his glance the whole of his little schoolhous 0sjqab e. Think of it! For forty years 0sjqab he had been the 0sjqab re in the same place, with his yard in front of him and his class just as i 0sjqab t was! But the benches and desks were 0sjqab polished and rubbed by use; the walnut 0sjqab s in the yard had grown, a 0sjqab nd the hop-vine which he himself had planted now festooned the windows even 0sjqab to the roof 0sjqab . What a heart-ren 0sjqab ding thing it must have been f 0sjqab or that poor man to leave all those things, and to hear his 0sjqab sister walkin 0sjqab g back and forth in the r 0sjqab oom overhead, packing their trunks! For they were to go awa 0sjqab y the next day-to leave the province 0sjqab forever.

No comments: