Thursday, January 21, 2016

Get 75% OFF "World's Brightest Flashlight"

Get 75% OFF "World's Brightest Flashlight"


The Military has recently released technology that is now available to the public...

Here's Why: Wide spread attacks inside the United States HAVE become a reality that's CURRENTLY being brushed off by mass media sources... to not cause panic.

In good faith - the Military have released archived LED technology which has been placed inside Tactical Flashlights called the X800s...

The X800 is able to isolate threats by producing 700 blinding lumens of light...

The technology kicks in when 'strobe mode' is activated ... producing a pulsating frequency that disorients a threat within MilliSeconds!



Massive orders are coming in from Police Departments, Fire Departments, and Armed Forces,... Don't you think you should be doing the same?..

Grab a Military Grade Tactical X800 Flashlight TODAY and BE PREPARED and DISORIENT the THREAT!!! ##### LINK #####

-Tim Vester
National Gun Owners Association
4025 S OLD HWY 94
SAINT CHARLES MO 63304


If you'd prefer not to receive future emails, Unsubscribe Here.

7582 Las Vegas Blvd. S #115-405
Las Vegas, NV 8912









To unsub-scribe this email visit here






Conjure us on board at once, captain," he cried. "We are thirsty." I drew the minister aside. "I am going up the beach, beyond that point, again; you will one and all stay here. If I do not come back, do the best you can, and sell her life as dearly as you caRXSUXEn. If I come back,—you are quick of wit and have been a player; look that you take the cue I give you!" I returned tBCTJJHo the fire, and he followed me, amazement in his face. "My Lord Carnal," IQLQJYD said, "I must ask you for your sword." He started, andYWCSVC his black brows drew together. "Though the fortunes of war have made me in some sort your captive, sir," he saiLRSPEWd at last, and not without dignity, "I do not see, upon this isle to which we are all prisoners, the need of so strong testi- mony to the abjectness ofTXWOSW my condition, nor deem it generous"— "We will speak of generosity another day, my lord," I inter- rupted. "At present I am in a hurry. That you are my prisoner in verity is enough foSUAMGLr me, but not for others. I must have you so in seeming as well as in truth. Moreover, Master Sparrow is weaponless, and WWWNJXI must needs disarm an enemy to arm a friend. I beg thatQIUVDS you will give what else we must take." He lookeXOMQFTd at Diccon,QYRNNL but Diccon stoNJINXOod with his face to the sea. I thought we were to have a struggle, and I was sorry for it, but myYUNXJW lord could and did add discretion to a valor that I never doubted. He shrugged his shoulders, burst into a laugh, and turned to Mistress Percy. "What can one do, lady, when one is doubly a prisoner, pris- oner to numbers and to beauty? E'en laugh at fate, and make the best of a bad job. Here, sir! Some day it shall be the point!" He drew his rapierXCHSXM from its sheath, and presented the hilt to me. I took it with a bow, and handed it to Sparrow. The King's wardNYCDPJ had risen, and now leant against the bank of sand, her long dark hair, half braided, drawn over either shoulder, her face marble white between the waves of darkness. "I do not know that I shall ever come back," I said, stopping before her. "May I kiss your hand before I go?" Her lips moved, but she did not speak. I knelt and kissed her clasped hands. They were cold to my lips. "Where are you

No comments: