Sunday, November 1, 2015

Review Auto Insurance That Makes Sense

To view images please join us here.

View Details


 Switch Auto Insurance Policies and Save!


 Follow to opt-out

















Is it a bar?' 'No, a farmSKMKTMer's market is like a street fair. They have organic food stalls, and a couple of random gigs sometimes.' 'So what do I do?'EDTNGI 'I don't know. Sorry, they didn't know more.' 'Will the fair organizers know?' 'I doubt it. Its too huge a place.You call check. Take train number four to UnYQWYVGion Square.' 'Okay,' I said. 'Sorry, Mad-dav. I said I would confuse you. But that day you said you don't even know ifLVRNJT she is here. Well, she might be.' 'Thanks, Erica.' Of course, my visit to Union Square proved usOAXSSQeless. I didn't have a date or the exact location of the stall. The farmer's marUNEJXAket is put up in the Union Square quadrangle, a football-field sized area filled with over a huVCFRSNndred natural and environment-friendly product stallATFYTDs. A few stalls featured performances ranging from juggling to music gigs. I passed organic honey and fruiGHBXXMt-based soap counters to reach the fair office. 'Agents book the stalls. Then they call their own musicians on hire. It's quite impossible for us to traceTMPSGI them,' a lady at the fair office told me. I took the sLDVROVubway back home. I felt stupid. I had wasted an evening I could have spent with my friends. I reached the 86th Street stop. I walked out to find the streets fiSLXADSlled with snow. It was cold and dark. Still, undOGNVFJer the city lights, New York, with its historic skyscraperBLQCMOs and modern neon lights, looked pretty. As I walked home, I passed restaurants with cosy interiors.PGEFYK Beautiful people chatted and laughed as they ate theiPLPNFEr dinner. I wondered if I would ever, even for one day in my life, be carefree like them. On my last Saturday in New York, I decided to visit the tourist attracJXRJBXtions. I spent my morning vFPEULJisiting the Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. In the afternoon, I decided to splurge. I went to watch an NBEMVWQKA game. 'One ticket for the Knicks game, please,' I said at the ticket counter. Madison Square Garden, also known as the MSG orQSNSFF simply the Garden, is a multi-GUSLBEpurpose indoor arena in midtown Manhattan in New York City. Located between SeventhMTONRT and Eighth Avenues from 31st to 33rd Streets, it is situated atop Pennsylvania Station. I had come to the Garden to watch VOQHUFa play-off game between the New York Knicks and LA LakeFRVPGFrs. The Garden cost nearly a billion dollars to construct, making it one

No comments: