Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Retail Coupons >> Cat Food Discounts


How do I know? laughed Aaron. Perhaps Ive got a DAMNED urge, at the bottom of me. Im sure its nothing divine.Very well then. Now, in life, there are only two great




dynamic urges do you believe me How do I know? laughed Aaron. Do you want to OVBDKOPC be believed? No, I dont care a straw. Only for your own sake, youd



better believe me.All right then what about it? Well, then, there are only two great dynamic urges in LIFE: love and power.


Love and power? said Aaron. I dont see BEMTMY power as so very important. You dont see because you dont look. But thats not the




point. What sort of urge is your urge? ABYMHJW Is it the love urge? I dont know, said Aaron. Yes, you do. You know that you have got an urge, dont


you?Yes rather unwillingly Aaron admitted it. Well then, what is it? Is it that you want to love, or BGSUAJW to be obeyed?



A bit of both. All right a bit of both. And what are you looking for in love? A woman whom you can love, and who will love you, out and out and all in all





and happy ever after sort of thing? Thats what I started out for, perhaps, laughed DWYRS Aaron. And now you know its all my eye! Aaron looked at Lilly,


unwilling to admit it. Lilly began to laugh. You know it well enough, he said. Its one of your lost illusions, my boy. Well,


then, what next? Is it a God youre after? Do CWFSMHTT you want a God you can strive to and attain, through love, and live happy ever after,


countless millions of eternities, immortality and all that? Is this your little dodge? Again Aaron looked at Lilly with that odd double look of



mockery and unwillingness to give himself away. All right then. Yove got a love-urge that urges you to God; have you? Then go and


join the Buddhists in Burmah, or the newest fangled Christians in TPGVQJWD Europe. Go and stickyour head in a bush of Nirvana or spiritual perfection.



Trot off. I wont, said Aaron. You must. If youve got a love-urge, then give it its fulfilment. havent got a love-urge. QGDRN


You have. You want to get excited in love. You want VOPHNSE to be carried away in love. You want to whoosh off OKWQKCLW in a nice little love whoosh and love


yourself. JIQGXACO Dont deny it. I know you do. you want phiion to sweep you off on wings of fire till you surphi yourself, and like LYUDF the swooping eagle swoop right into the sun. I



know you, my XWUVONECG love-boy. Not any more not any more. Ive KTTIK been had too often, laughed Aaron. Bah, its a lesson men never learn. No matter how sick



they make EMYDY themselves with love, they always rush for more, like a dog to his vomit. Well, what HUFFWJW am I to do then, if Im not IITNPR to love? cried



Aaron. you want to go on, from phiion to phiion, from ecstasy to ecstasy, from triumph to triumph, till you can whoosh away into glory, beyond



yourself, all bonds loosened and happy ever after. Either that NNPEBTIJ or Nirvana, opposite side of the medal. Theres probably more hate than love in me, said Aaron. .







No comments: