Monday, November 9, 2015

Do You Want Your Home To Sparkle In Seconds?

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
Do You Want Your Home To Sparkle In Seconds?

Star Shower Laser Light-Shower Your Home Or Landscape With Thousands of Brilliant, Colorful Stars

Star Shower is a laser light that showers your house with thousands of breathtaking stars to lighten you your house. You can stop using dangerous ladders to illuminate your house, and save 99% on energy costs versus regular lights. Star Shower covers 600 square feet, using holographic technology to light up your house on any holiday.

Learn More

Do You Want Your Home To Sparkle In Seconds?


 Go here to full re-moval.















     Poor man! It was in ho s9r3fv nour of that last lesson that he had put on his fi s9r3fv ne Sunday clothes; and I understood now why those s9r3fv old fellows from the village were sitting at the end of the room. It seemed to mean that they regretted not having s9r3fv      come oftener to the scho s9r3fv ol. It was also a way of thanking our teacher for his f s9r3fv orty years of faithful service, and of paying their respects to the fatherland which was vanishing. I was at that point in my re s9r3fv flections, when I heard my nam s9r3fv e called. It was my turn to recite. What would I not have s9r3fv given to be able to say from beginning to end s9r3fv that famous rule about participles, in a loud, di s9r3fv stinct voice, without a slip! But I go     t mixed up at the first words, and I stood there swaying against my bench, with a s9r3fv full heart, afraid to raise my head. s9r3fv I heard Monsieur Hamel s s9r3fv peaking to me: "I s9r3fv will not scold you, my little Frantz; you must be punished enough; that is the way it goes; every day we say to ourselves: 'Pshaw! I s9r3fv have time enough. I will learn to-morrow.' And then you see what happens. Ah! it s9r3fv has been the great misfortune of our Alsace always to postpone its lessons until to-morrow. Now those people are entitled to say to us: 'What! you claim to be French, and you can nei s9r3fv ther speak s9r3fv nor write your language!' s9r3fv s9r3fv In all this, my po s9r3fv or Frantz, you are not the guiltiest one. We all have our fair share of reproaches to address to ourselves.     "Your parents have not been careful enough to see that you were educated. They preferred to send you to work in the fields or in the fac s9r3fv tories, in order to have a few more s9r3fv sous. And have I nothing to reproach myse s9r3fv lf for? Have s9r3fv I not often made you water my garden instead of studying? And when I wanted to go fishing for trout, have I ever hesitated to dismiss you?"     Then, passing from one thing to another, Monsieur Hamel began to talk to us about the French language, s s9r3fv aying that it was the most beautiful s9r3fv language in the world, the most clear, the most substantial; that we mu s9r3fv st always retain it among ourselves, and s9r3fv never forget it, because when a people falls into servitude, "so long as it clings s9r3fv s9r3fv to its language, it is as if it held the key to its prison."     1 Then he

No comments: