Monday, November 2, 2015

Big Discounts on Vacation Packages to Hawaii

To view images please join us here.

Get Details


Big Discounts on Vacation Packages to Hawaii

 Planning a Hawaii vacation? Look at these offers


 Click here to stop all ads.















You're not drinking?' he said. He tapped h r139q is thigh in time with the music. 'No.You know me and alcohol.' 'I can handle you at hom r139q e. Wait, let me get a drink for you.' Shailesh went to the bar. I checked the time on my phone. It said 11.05 p.m. r139q I googled Cafe Wha?'s number and called them. They took thirty seconds to pick up. It seemed like an hour. 'Hello. Cafe Wha?' I heard a cheerful male r139q voice, barely audible due to the music in r139q the background. 'Hi, I am interested in the Mus r139q ic and Jazz Fest performance tonight.' 'Yes, it's on r139q now, sir. It's an eight-dollar cover charge. Two drinks minimum,' the person on the other side recited his rehearsed stuff. 'I wanted to know if there is a singer called r139q Ray performing tonight?' r139q 'Well, let me see. Yes, we have three singers. Hers is the last act. Should be on any t r139q ime now. Sir, I need to hang up. It's really busy here tonight, and I am one of the ver r139q y few servers.' 'Sorry, just one question. Is she there? Can you see her?' 'Huh?' the server said, conf r139q used. 'Well, I do see the singers near the stage. I t r139q hink she is there.' 'What does she look like?' 'Sorry, sir, I ha r139q e to be rude but r139q you want me to take your name down for reservations or r139q something? Can't help you with muc r139q h else.' 'Ye r139q s,just one last thing. Does she look r139q Indian? It's r139q really important. Please.' 'Hold on,' the ser r139q ver said. Shailesh came up to me as I r139q was on hold. He gave me a glass of champagne. I gestured a thanks to him. He gave me a puzzled look, wondering who I was callin r139q g at this time. The wait seemed r139q endless. 'Nothing, it is the travel r139q agency who booked my return tickets,' I whispered to Shailesh, making up whatever I could r139q on the spot. 'This r139q late?' he said, surpri r139q ed. I shrugged and excused inyself to step aside. 'Sir? Y r139q ou there?'The man was back. 'Yes, yes. I am.' 'She's definitely not Ca r139q ucasian white. She isn't black eit r139q her. She




No comments: